Get Carried Away - Southern TakeoutA Taste of Pawleys in Every Bite!
What do we mean by "a taste of Pawleys in every bite"? We offer locals and tourist some of the very best lowcountry, southern take out.
Pawleys Island is known for good food and laid back times. Our menu reflects that attitude. Take it easy on the porch, on the boat, or at the beach. Lowcountry boil, pies, chicken bog, and many other favorites. And come check out our deli case. We have lots of local products produced by local proprietors. You can only get them here at Get Carried Away.
Catering Services - Pawleys IslandHaving a small family get-together, large corporate event or office Christmas party? Our menus can be tailored to your event needs and budget. If you want to add a little southern charm to your next event or need assistance planning, please give us a call at 843-314-3493.
View sample menus, photos, and pricing.
Delivery availableFor orders exceeding $75. 10% Delivery Charge.
Limited to Pawleys Island, Litchfield, and DeBordieu (gate) areas.
Monday - Friday 10:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday - CLOSED
Hours may vary seasonally
Daily Specials Feb 27 - March 2, 2017
- Monday - Meat Loaf, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy and Green Beans
- Tuesday - Shrimp & Andoulle Sausage Etouffee over Rice, Creole Green Beans and a mini King Cake
- Wednesday - Lemon Butter Chicken in a White Wine Cream Sauce over Orzo Pasta, Steamed Broccoli and a Roll
- Thursday - Swiss Steak in Tomato Gravy, Vegetable Medley and Cornbread
50% OFF 24oz. OMG Dip - Use code OMG during online checkout or look for our coupon in your local paper.
For Email Marketing you can trust
Special Order CakePecan Pound Cake with Caramel Glaze
Call 843-314-3493 to order. Special order cakes require 24 hour notice. - Improved economy spurs an uptick in catering along the Grand Strand
- Sassy Henry on WBTW Budget Gourmet - Palmetto Cheese Tomato Pie
- Southern Pantry: The Next Big Dip By Jed Portman - Garden & Gun Magazine
- The Henrys - Murrells Inlet Messenger
- Brian and Sassy Henry in USA TODAY Palmetto Cheese - Southern Living Magazine
- Made in the Carolinas - WBTW News
Get Carried Away with new southern takeout
- Myrtle Beach Restaurant News